We offer a variety of vacuum bags in a many different sizes to fit your vacuum sealing needs. Take a look at the options we carry.
- 3 Mil standard vacuum pouches in quantity sizes of 250, 500, and 1000pcs
- 3 Mil standard vacuum pouches w/ tear notch in quantity sizes of 250pcs
- 4 Mil standard vacuum pouches
- 5 Mil standard vacuum pouches that are puncture resistant
- Resealable vacuum pouches w/ hanger holes - NEW
- Boilable (sous vide) vacuum pouches
- Channel/embossed vacuum pouches for home units such as the FoodSaver, Seal-A-Meal, FoodShell
All our vacuum bags meet FDA and USDA regulations.
If you do not find what you are looking for or need custom specifications, please contact us for further information.
Standard Vacuum Bags
Channel Vacuum Bags
Channeled / Embossed Vacuum Pouches and Rolls are designed for non-chamber machines and home units such as the FoodSaver, Seal-A-Meal and FoodShell. These bags and rolls have a special embossed surface which creates channels for the air to be pulled directly from the pouch itself. Channel vacuum pouches will virtually stop oxygen from penetrating through the bags. Using a vacuum bag will significantly extend the shelf life and flavor of your food, as well as prevent freezer burn and dehydration loss, eliminating waste.