If you have a specific question, feel free to click to the appropriate section below:
- Where can I find your Privacy Notice?
- What are the terms of sale?
- What age do I have to be to use this Site?
- Do I have to create an account?
- How can I delete my account?
- How do I comply with intellectual property laws?
- Inappropriate Content.
- I think my intellectual property rights have been infringed.
- Do you link to third party sites?
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability.
- What governing law applies?
- What if I live outside of the United States?
- Whom should you contact with questions or concerns?
- When was this notice last updated?
1. Where can I find your Privacy Notice?
SealerSales.com respects your privacy. Our Privacy Notice governs the use of information collected from or provided by you at the Site. A complete statement of our current Privacy Notice can be found at: www.SealerSales.com.com/privacy. Our Privacy Notice is incorporated herein by reference.
2. What are the terms of sale?
All product sales from the Site are governed by any terms of sale that may be posted on the Site. You should refer to Our Frequently Asked Questions, to learn more about applicable product warranties, our return policy, and shipping terms. By ordering and/or accepting delivery of the products, you agree to be bound by these terms. These terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice at any time, at Our sole discretion so you should review them each time you make a purchase. You agree to pay in full the prices, plus any applicable taxes, for any purchases at the time of your online order by using any payment means acceptable to Company. If we do not receive payment from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. You may not resell any products for commercial purposes.
3. What age do I have to be to use this Site?
SealerSales.com is not intended for users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Site for which registration is required; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained.
You may only order products if you are 18 years old or older. If you place an order, you promise that you are 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to purchase a product, your parent or guardian should place the order for you.
4. Do I have to create an account?
SealerSales allows, but does not require that you register and/or set up an account to use all features of the Site. To set up an account you are required to provide a unique username, and choose a strong password. If any of your information changes, you should update it on the Site.
You may not pretend to be somebody else when registering and/or setting up an account on the Site. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your account, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer on which your account resides or is accessible.
5. How can I delete my account?
If you would like to permanently delete your account, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you have placed an order with us, your name, order history, and account information may not be able to be deleted from our system during the required retention period.
6. How do I comply with intellectual property laws?
Nothing posted on the Site grants a license to any SealerSales.com trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is proprietary information protected by copyright or trademark unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except with the written permission of SealerSales.com. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on the Site are proprietary to SealerSales.com or such Marks’ respective owners. You may not display or reproduce the Marks other than with Our prior written consent, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any Content. The Marks are protected by trademark, trade dress, copyright, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
7. I think my intellectual property rights have been infringed.
SealerSales.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, We will remove user content or other applicable content that violates copyright law and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send SealerSales.com’s copyright agent (listed below) a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material on the Properties;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
Please send all of the information listed above to the following Company copyright agent:
Sealer Sales, Inc.
8820 Baird Ave.
Northridge, CA 91324
8. Inappropriate Content.
You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, Federal, or foreign law or regulation; or
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
SealerSales reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the website, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
9. Do you link to third party sites?
SealerSales.com may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, SealerSales.com. SealerSales.com does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites. You acknowledge that SealerSales.com has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website. We do not promise that the contents of any linked site are accurate, compliant with local, state or federal law, including any intellectual property laws. Your use of any linked site is at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
10. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
SealerSales.com provides its Site to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SealerSales.com cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date. We do not warrant that any information provided is accurate, reliable, up-to-date or correct, or that the Site will be available at any particular time or in any particular location. We also do not guarantee that the Site is free from viruses or other harmful components.
SealerSales.com and its affiliates, shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your use of the Site, the sale or purchase of any goods or merchandise, your access to or inability to access the Site, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Site, your use of or reliance on the Site or any of the merchandise, information or materials available on the Site, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states (including, but not limited to: Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia), may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
You hereby agree to release service provider, its affiliates and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (“claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this site. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, in part: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
12. What governing law applies?
13. What if I live outside the United States?
The SealerSales.com is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to United States law. Please do not provide us with any information or attempt to purchase our products if you live outside of the United States. If you are from a jurisdiction outside of the United States, please notify us so that we may take necessary action. This may include terminating your account and deleting your information. We are committed to resolving those issues, so if you have any questions about how we collect or use your information you may email us at email@example.com.
14. Whom should you contact with questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or comments relating to the SealerSales.com Site or this Privacy Notice, send an email to webmaster@SealerSales.com or call our customer service team at (818) 718-8818.
15. When was this notice last updated?
June 24, 2018.