Standard Shrink Wrapping Kit
Shrink wrapping provides your package with a crystal clear, sealed, and clean look. It keeps dust and moisture away from the product. The wrapping prevents unwanted damage, tamper-proof packaging, and deters pilfering. Re wrap items which have been opened.
All you need is a shrink material (film bag or tubing), sealer (hand, I-bar, or L-sealer), and heat source to shrink the film (heat gun or shrink tunnel).
There are three steps involved in shrink packaging:
- Insert the item between the fold of film or into a shrink bag or tubing.
- Use a sealer to cut off the excess film and seal by lowering the sealing bar of the sealer.
- Shrink the film on all sides with heat gun or shrink tunnel.
Standard kits include:
- I-Bar sealer with film roller (W-Series)
- Heat gun
- Shrink film (PVC, 500 ft. roll, 75 gauge)