Shrinkfast | SKU: Model998
Model998 is a propane fired heat tool which comes in a kit that includes a 25' hose, adjustable regulator, wrench for tightening the hose fittings, and a metal case. The 998 is a durable heat tool. It puts 212,000 BTUs at 20-22lbs of gas pressure. UL approved when the flame guard is installed.
Powerful - With 245,000BTUs of power, you can shrink wrap a 40" x 48" x 60" pallet in less than two minutes
Lightweight - Sleek design and weighs only 2.2lbs. 998's ergonomic design and fan shaped combuster lead to an even and steady heat pattern for constant shrink wrapping
Safe - UL Listed with built-in safety mechanisms. "Dead man" trigger designed to automatically shut off the flame once trigger is released
Flexible - Extensions available in 4' and 6'
Durable - Full 1 year manufacturers' warranty on all parts and labor
Versatile - Shrink wrapping results in five-sided protection from the elements. Shrink film also produces stronger bond than either stretch-wrapping or banding
- Heat Capacity: 136,000-212,000BTU
- Propane Consumption: 2.0lbs/hr
- Operating Pressure: 22.5PSIG
- Air Consumption: 30CFM
- Weight: 2.2lbs (Unit - 16lbs)
EXTENSION SYSTEM OPTIONS
- Lengths & Weights: 4' (5lbs) [Part No. Model998-4-EXT]
- Lengths & Weights: 6' (6lbs) [Part No. Model998-6-EXT]
- Quick push button disconnect/connect
- Standard Arm Assist Clip for shrinking large jobs and 'one handed operations'
- 75 degree angle of combuster for shrinking curved surfaces