Make your bags stand out
One of the fastest growing trends in customizing stock bags is hot stamping. Hot stamping is a dry printing process in which your logo/image is transferred to the bag using heat and pressure. The ability to apply custom images or text to our inventory items has given customers a new way to attractively enhance the look of their packages without committing to the large minimum quantities required for fully printed projects. Our affordable plate charges and low minimums make this a great printing alternative and ideal for start-ups or special projects with short runs.
If you are looking to do a fully printed pouch (either rotogravure or flexo printing) with larger minimums, check out our custom bag page.
- Minimum: 1 case of our stock pouches [stand up pouches, foil gusseted bags, flat pouches] (usually 500-1,000pcs)
- Cost: ~$0.19/imprint + plate charges (one-time fee)
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks after final artwork approval and receipt of payment
STEPS FOR HOT STAMP PRINTING:
- Pick a bag size/color for hot stamping
- Send in hot stamp design (see artwork requirements below)
- Approve hot stamp design
- Bags will be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks
Please use the following design software to create your artwork: Illustrator CS6 or lower or InDesign CS6 or lower (Please note that we cannot accept artwork in Photoshop format as the sharpness of text cannot be guaranteed). Save the software in vector format such as .AI or PDF file
Download Hot Stamping Artwork Requirements for more information
- Coming Soon