How do I place an order?
- Payment - We accept all major credit cards online. We may require additional identification for orders over $1,000.00. To expedite the process, please fill our credit card authorization form.
- Checks or money orders can be made payable to: Sealer Sales, Inc. When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
- Open account terms are Net 30 days. To establish an open account, please download our credit application and e-mail or fax us your application. Credit terms are subject to our approval and also subject to change at any time. Late payments are subject to 1.5% interest charge per month on late invoices.
- Retail orders shipping to California are subject to sales tax.
- Purchase orders can be sent via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (818.718.8857).
- Special orders require payment upfront.
- Back Order Policy. If an item is out of stock, we will automatically back order your item unless requested by you otherwise.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do!
Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevents us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.
International customers are responsible for all additional fees acquired through customs. International orders are subject to the receiving country's import fees, duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. These funds are not paid to Sealer Sales nor are they set by Sealer Sales. They are paid to and set by your home country's government as per import/export regulations and charged by your local postal carrier. Funds are due upon receipt in accordance with your local import and postal regulations. We do not refund for lost packages, but we will do our best to track it down for you. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc. charges you may incur. We do not refund postage for lost, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customer's responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier.
We require wire transfer payments for orders outside US and Canada. Wire transfer fee will apply.
How do you ship my product?
In-stock items ship within 24 hours. Orders must be received by 2PM Pacific Time for same day shipping. If you have any special requests, (i.e. expedited shipping), please call us at 818.718.8818 and speak to one of our customer representatives.
- Most items ship FOB Origin Northridge, CA. Some products are shipped from the manufacturer and freight is billed from that location.
- We offer shipping via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Please see our UPS Ground Transit Times chart.
- Shipping surcharges will apply for large and oversize packages.
- For international shipments, customers are responsible for paying any and all custom fees, duties, taxes and tariffs.
- Customers who provide a UPS, FedEx or other shipping account number to Sealer Sales Inc for billing purposes warrant that the account number is valid and that customer has full authority to use such number. If the number turns out to be invalid, customer authorizes Sealer Sales to bill the customer directly for any unpaid shipping and handling fees. In addition, Sealer Sales Inc reserves the right to charge the customer for any additional handling fees or costs as a result of an invalid account number. Sorry but we cannot ship FedEx Collect international.
- All items purchased from Sealer Sales Inc are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Assuming full, proper and timely payment by the purchaser, all title, ownership, possession, property and interest in the item(s) purchased shall transfer to the purchase upon delivery to the carrier. Upon delivery to the carrier, the risk of loss and title for such item(s) transfer to and shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Please inspect all items carefully upon delivery. If you believe any items are damaged or incomplete, do not accept the item(s) delivery. Please return the item(s) to the carrier, properly note the damage or loss on the bill of lading, and contact Sealer Sales Inc. immediately. By accepting such item(s), you accept full responsibility for the condition and relieve Sealer Sales Inc of any liability with respect to the damaged item(s).
What is your warranty?
From date of purchase, the product is under a 180-day warranty although some items (i.e. portable hand sealers) fall under a 90-day warranty. Please ask us if you are unsure about the warranty. Parts and repair fall under a 60-day warranty. Warranty does not include consumables.
- During the warranty period, if any damage is caused by users who do not operate the machine strictly according to instructions, and maintain or take apart the machine privately, this damage will not be covered under the warranty. We will still repair the machine on the condition of charging a fee.
- Please see our warranty page for more details.
How do I return a product I ordered?
- No merchandise may be returned for credit or replacement without prior authorization. Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate the process. Please note that some of our machines are custom units and would not be eligible for returns. Special orders are also not eligible for returns.
- NO RETURNS on vacuum sealers and B T-Clamp sealers.
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on any opened bags.
- Request for returns must be submitted within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Please have your invoice number available when you request a return authorization so that your account will receive the proper credit.
- After we have issued an RMA#, a completed copy of the RMA Form must be emailed or faxed to us prior to the return shipping of the item.
All merchandise must be returned in good condition with original parts and in the original carton and shipping box to receive credit.
We charge a 20% merchandise restocking fee which will be assigned to returns that are not defective.
All call tags and freight charges are the responsibility of the customer for returns unless the item is defective or the item was shipped incorrectly.
Excessive returns will not be accepted.
Once a return is received the refund process will take no more than 10 days. A return will be issued to the original form of payment.
To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was received by Sealer Sales we cannot issue a refund. Valid proof of returning a product entails: delivery confirmation or signature required.
What if my shipment is damaged during shipping?
Please contact us immediately so we can help resolve the issue.
No claims can be honored if the merchandise is used, not in its original packaging, and if Sealer Sales is not notified immediately.
Damaged Cartons. At the time of delivery, do not remove contents until inspected by the delivery driver. Be sure the driver notes damages on the delivery receipt and signs the notation.
Concealed Damage. Leave damaged merchandise in its original carton and hold for UPS inspection. Notify UPS immediately so an inspection can be arranged.
The ICC requires that the consignee (you) file a claim with the trucking company. WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO FILE FOR YOU.