Continuous Band Sealers
Our stainless steel industrial grade band sealers are ideal for sealing thermoplastic materials (PP, PE, laminates) of any size and length. We carry both horizontal band sealers (bags lay flat on the conveyor) and vertical band sealers (bags are in a standing position on conveyor) which allow our band sealers to be used in a wide range of applications and industries. Speeds of band sealers are considerably faster than other types of sealing (up to 472 inches per minute).
Sealer Sales Band Sealer Standard Features
Each band sealer comes with a tool box containing spare bands, PTFE belts, tools, and a type set. Some models can be interchanged easily from horizontal to vertical to free standing positions with an optional conversion kit.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training
- Fast warm up time
- Seals any thermoplastic material including PE, PP, and laminates
- Adjustable speed conveyor to accommodate materials varying in thickness
- Motorized rubber conveyor with speed control
- Digital temperature control (0-572°F) (0-300°C) to maintain seal bars at proper temperature for consistent seal quality
- One pair each of heating and cooling blocks
- Sealing speed of up to 472 inches per minute (depending on the operator, ~20-26bags/minute)
- Maximum seal width - 8mm, 15mm, and 20mm
- Options: embossing or solid dry ink coding or hot stamp ribbon printing
- Conveyor belt can be vertically or horizontally adjusted (tilt available for some models)
- Spare parts kit and instructions included
Easy to operate. Turn on the power and heat switch of your band sealer. When the preset temperature has been reached, place the bag in the positioning plate. The sealing band carries the bag forward and seals the bag instantly. No pushing or pulling is required.
Custom specifications accepted. We carry a wide range of band sealers from light to medium to heavy duty accompanied with a full set of optional features. Please contact us for further information.